We are looking for a responsible manager with great organizational skills, capable of handling high-level stress, faced paced solution maker with an outstanding personality and character that wants to grow with us and take over our divisions still being in their teenager shoes to grow to one of the strongest and most reliable productions worldwide. Below please find further information how to join our team:
The Head of Production is responsible for strategy and oversight of all internal and external production.
The Head of Production is responsible for strategy and oversight of all internal and external production. Additionally:
-Lead production operations and logistics.
-Hire, retain and manage production teams including PMs, Engineers, technical staff, logistics managers, translators and more (in cooperation with HR)
-Act as primary point of contact internally and externally for all production.
-Responsible for creating scalable processes for efficient and successful production.
-Manage production calendar and resource allocation (people and sourcing)
-Maintain and document communication with external resources.
- Maintain and develop QA strategies and implement them with QA Division
Additional tasks will be to execute or to overlook the following:
• Manage projects from beginning to end including budget, negotiating with freelance translators and proofreaders, ensure deadlines are met or exceeded and signing off on completed project
• Review job specification to make sure product meets client needs
• Proofread final product and at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
• Prepare and complete client-billing files to open and close projects and invoice client
• Implement current, and create new, quality assurance measures
• Handle staff members and his own team
• Work independently and report to his superiors
• Make sure target goals and numbers are met or exceeded for your team and yourself
• Strong communication skills (both within his team, clients and vendors)
You should have superior leadership skills and be seasoned at hiring, retaining and managing production operations and logistics teams across the country and potentially internationally. This will include both full time and contract production. You should be technically savvy and have superior communication, organization and project management skills. The candidate will interface with senior executives, employees, and partners across multiple verticals. You are highly professional, proactive and organized, yet comfortable dealing with last minute changes in a fast paced, innovative environment. You are collaborative and fluent in the latest production technology .
Additional skills / requirements:
• Superior written and spoken communication skills
• Fluency in English / another language of advantage
• Bachelors degree or its equivalent
• Experience with a translation or localization company a plus
• The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Strong computer skills and the desire to learn more
• Most importantly you must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
•Intimate knowledge of the translation/localization industry
•Proven prospecting success and ability to manage client expectations